lunes, 28 de abril de 2014

HOW CAN WE USE THESE TOOLS IN THE LESSON PLAN?



Well, I think that every tool has its purpose and its function related to education and to start talking about some of these important tools let see one of them. The mind42 tool is a very nice program that allows us to create maps in a very creative way. It also helps us to include URL links. I think that it is a very nice tool that we can include in a lesson plan for making students to understand better a topic. We can include links in branches for them to look at it. It can be also use for teaching vocabulary. We can include the work, meaning and the respective example. We can also use it to make an online lesson plan in which you can include some links for students go and make the respective activities.

Many people in the world like to learn many things: especially if it is related to computers. Some teachers complicate their lives creating Word quizzes for their students when they may be some other ways of making students to work and practice the language, and one of these ways is using Youthink program. It is a very controversial program that helps teachers to create quizzes, questions and journals. I think that we can include this tool in our lesson plan for students to discuss a question or make journals at home. Therefore; I can use it for making semi controlled activities or giving them homework.

As many teachers, I would like to help my students to improve their speaking skills and one of the things that I can do is use this interesting tool called Brainshark which is a video presentation in which students can record their voices and improve their English. I think that we can use this tool in the free practice activities from my lesson plan and make my students to do their best. It can be use for teacher to develop one topic and have a more understandable class.

Teacher must find many ways of making their students to practice speaking skills that’s why we have another tool that can help a lot, as well. This is called Mailvu. This tool allows us to create our own video, and it also allows us to send full length videos via Video Text or Video Email to anyone, anywhere. Therefore; I might be nice to work with this in the classroom and make students to loose anxiety.

As we have been studied these tools are very useful when talking about education. I must say that all of them can be very useful, and we can also use these tools for making semi controlled and free practice activities in a lesson plan. Teachers must take into account these programs in the classroom to make of the lessons something more meaningful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario