miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

Mixed conditionals

Mixed conditionals

Gap-fill exercise

  
Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
If I had won the lottery, I traveled around the world.
If it rains today, I at home.
If you freeze water, it into ice.
I wish you making that noise.
If I work too much, I .
If she doesn't know the answer, she silent.
If he is busy now, I back tomorrow.
If she doesn't call you, you her.
If they don't invite you, you not go.
If they don't want to go out, they stay home.
If you feel sick, you stay in bed.
If I were in Brazil, I go to Rio de Janeiro.
If I were you, I buy that car.
If I had more money, I buy a nice apartment.
If it were not raining, we go out.
If we didn't have to work today, we a picnic.
If they spoke Spanish, we understand them.
I wish I fly.
I wish I in a house near the beach
I wish I more money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario